One of the most effective ways to prepare a house for sale is to remodel the bathroom. Bathroom remodels come next in terms of increasing the selling value of your home after kitchen remodels. I strongly suggest you to visit All Bay Builders to learn more about this.
Bathroom remodelling designs, on the other hand, do not have to be reserved for a home that is about to be sold. You can enjoy a bathroom remodel now while knowing that it will help you when it comes time to sell your house.
Bathrooms are the rooms in the house that get the most use. As a result, they get a lot of use and exposure. They are often seen often during the day. Bathroom remodels will keep your baths looking nice while still keeping them functional.
A bathroom can be remodelled in a variety of ways. Here are a few suggestions.
1. Wall Tiles: Most contractors can tell you the 4 x 4 inch wall tiles are no longer in style. Replace them with glazed ceramic tiles measuring 8 by 13 inches. The new tiles will look nice and will help to keep mould at bay. They’ll even prevent splashes from faucets from damaging your lower walls. Paint the upper walls and run a decorative border of tiles between the lower wall tiles and the upper, finished wall as part of your bathroom remodelling.
2. Floor tiles: Bright, visible flooring can give the impression of more room. Install 12 by 12 inch light-colored floor tiles diagonally if your bathroom remodelling project is motivated, at least in part, by the perception that your bathroom is tiny. The light colour and the lines will offer the impression of much more room.
3. Heated Floor: Before you lay those floor tiles, think about adding a heated floor to your bathroom remodel. Your whole family will love them, and heated bathroom floors will be a huge selling point when it comes time to sell your house.
4. Vanity: Take advantage of your bathroom remodelling project to achieve tidy, uncluttered lines. Replace the vanity with a modern “floating” model that isn’t attached to the floor. Choose a countertop made of granite or marble. If you like the granite after it’s installed, your bathroom remodelling project will help you plan for future kitchen countertop replacements. A granite vanity top with one of the latest vessel sinks could be a good choice.
5. Faucets: The sink and tub faucets are a great place to start when remodelling a bathroom. Faucets, which were once considered utilitarian, have evolved into fashionable fixtures. You can replace yours for a low price with antique Victorian faucets or sleek bamboo faucets that look like a bamboo fountain in an Asian garden.
6. Toilets: Relocating a toilet will necessitate extensive bathroom renovations. Replacing it, on the other hand, is a much easier job that can easily modernise an old bathroom. Consider adding a bidet to your bathroom if you want to make it even more modern. This bathroom remodelling project might necessitate the hiring of a contractor.
7. Lighting: Since overhead lighting is permitted to stay, most bathroom remodelling falls short of its target. Though moisture-resistant can lights above the tub or shower are useful, overhead lights should be replaced with wall lights to improve the value of your bath.
8. Shower: If you have the room, add a separate shower to your bath area. Keep the tub for a spa-like experience, but add a shower with body sprays as well. Look for a shower with stone surround tile if you want a normal, spa feel. The value of your home will undoubtedly rise as a result of this bathroom remodelling idea.
9. Colors: Changing the colours in the bathroom is the easiest and most effective bathroom remodelling project. If you’re remodelling your bathroom to improve the value of your house, stop using odd colour combinations. Apply the 60-30-10 rule to your colour palette: A primary colour should make up 60% of your bathroom, 30% of your secondary colour, and 10% of your accent colour.